Construction Labour Solutions is hiring CARPENTERS!
If you are a carpenter looking to work with a team of likeminded individuals amongst industry leading builders, then look no further!
– Interpret blueprints, specifications, and project plans to meet clients’ needs.
– Responsible for the installation of structures and fixtures, including windows and molding.
– Provide support to concrete foreman with project layout and elevation shooting.
– Measure and cut materials to build forms for pouring concrete.
– Responsible for operating electrical, air-powered, and regular hand tools during projects.
– Spread, rake, and finish concrete.
– Responsible for carrying out general construction labor tasks.
– Provide support with fabrication during projects.
– Ability to operate electrics tools, air-powered & hand tools
– Appropriate PPE gear
– Fall Protection Training is an asset
Compensation: $27-38 per hour (overtime & benefits are available).
Location: Lower Mainland, British Columbia Canada