We are currently hiring an Operations Manager to our team on Vancouver Island. As we take on new projects out side of the mainland region, we are in need of someone who is trustworthy and reliable. Applicants should be enthusiastic about collaborating with our team and adding value through strong management practices and building rapport.
The candidate needs to be a self starter and well organized as the hours for this role can be flexible. It is required that applicants are able to deal with tasks involving clients, employees and additional daily management operations of a labour solutions company.
- Work with client & employee needs
- Oversee projects coordinating deadlines & deliverables
- Collaborate with key parties to adhere to project demands
- Training & hiring of necessary employees
- Coordination with project manager
- Oversee employee performance & action plan
- Aid in the maintenance and enhancement of CLS relationships with clients and employees
- Minimum 3 years of operations manager experience within the construction industry on Vancouver Island
- Class 5 drivers license for site visits and meetings
If this sounds like a fit for you, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.