We are currently hiring an Operations Manager to our team in the lower mainland area. As we take on new projects we are in need of someone who is enthusiastic about collaborating with our team and adding value through strong management practices.
The candidate needs to be a self starter and well organized as the hours for this role can be flexible. It is required that applicants are able to deal with tasks involving clients, employees and additional daily operations of a labour solutions company.
- Work with client & employee needs
- Oversee projects coordinating deadlines & deliverables
- Collaborate with key parties to adhere to project demands
- Training & hiring of necessary employees
- Coordination with project manager
- Oversee employee performance & action plan
- Aid in the maintenance and enhancement of CLS relationships with clients and employees
- Minimum 3 years of operations manager experience within the construction industry in the lower mainland.
- Class 5 drivers license for site visits and meetings
If this sounds like a fit for you, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.